Tour to the Sacred Valley (1d)
The Sacred Valley of Cusco has much to offer: a variety of important archaeological centers such as Ollantaytambo and Sacsayhuamán, a beautiful natural environment and picturesque towns where ancient customs and traditions such as in Pisac and Chinchero are still preserved. In The Sacred Valley you will live an unforgettable experience!
US$ 45.00 per person
Transportation: Private transportation
Equipment: First aid kit.
Staff: Guide in Spanish
Services: Food (01 lunch), tourist ticket
Does not include:Hotel in Cusco, tips.
- Mask and face shield
- Passport, student ID for students, and national ID for Peruvians.
- During the tour wear light clothing, but bring a jacket just in case
- In the rainy season bring rain gear
- ● Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat.
- Camera and spare batteries
- ● Extra money in small bills for your personal purchases.
I want to live it!
First confirm the availability of the tour, for the number of people and the desired dates in the following link: https://mayuc.com/book-now/. Then, fill out the form below.