Rafting Urubamba River, Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain and Queswachaca Bridge (3d/2n)
A lot of nature and color, a lot of adventure and excitement, a lot of history and tradition. If you are looking to live three unforgettable days in the mystical land of the Incas, this package is ideal for you.
US$299.00 per person
Transportation: Round trip tourist transportation
Equipment: All rafting equipment (helmet, life jacket, paddles, boats, waterproof jacket, wetsuit and neoprene booties).
Staff: Professional class V river guide and trekker.
Services: Safety kayaker, food (01 breakfast, 02 full lunches, 01 dinner – optional vegetarian meal), sauna, dressing rooms, lockers, hygiene services, dining room and rooms, entrance fees to the Queswachaca Bridge and Rainbow Mountain.
Does not include:Photo service, alcoholic beverages or tips.
- Appropriate clothing for walking, comfortable shoes and a rain poncho
- A bottle of water and any personal medications
- Items to protect yourself from the sun (sunglasses, hat or sun hats)
- Extra cash, for your personal spending
- Sunscreen, camera and video camera
I want to live it!
First confirm the availability of the tour, for the number of people and the desired dates in the following link: https://mayuc.com/book-now/. Then, fill out the form below.