Rafting on the Marañon River (9d/8n)
Come and connect with nature and experience for a few days great biodiversity, meet its inhabitants, its dream landscapes and the rapids of various levels in one of the most important rivers in Peru and the world for the large amount of life it promotes in its wake.
- From 2 to 4 passengers – US$3390.00 per person
- From 5 to 9 passengers – US$ 2890.00 per person
- From 10 to 12 passengers – US$2290.00 per person
Transportation: Land (Cajamarca-Balsas, Puerto Malleta to Jaén).
Equipment: All professional equipment for rafting (helmet, life jacket, paddles, boats, waterproof jacket, wetsuit) and first aid kit.
Staff: Professional class V river guide (more details in + of the pdf).
Services: Kitchen, cargo raft, additional rafts, cataraft, safety kayaker, personal river equipment, personal camping equipment, accommodation, food, logistical support (more details in * of the pdf).
Does not include:
- • Transportation to Cajamarca to join the expedition
- • Transportation from Jaén to return home or continue exploring Peru
- Water shoes (bring sturdy river shoes that will protect your feet)
- • Insurance of any kind, including medical evacuation insurance
- • Hotels or meals in cities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Additional tips and services not described in the itinerary
- Passport, ISIC student ID for students and ID for Peruvians.
- Personal travel insurance
- During the tour wear light clothing, but bring a jacket just in case.
- Special clothes for rainy season.
- Personal medication if you are taking prescription medication
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat.
- Camera and spare batteries as needed.
- Extra money in small currency for personal purchases.
I want to live it!
First confirm the availability of the tour, for the number of people and the desired dates in the following link: https://mayuc.com/book-now/. Then, fill out the form below.