Rafting on the Headwaters of the Amazon River Tambopata (8d/7n)
An unforgettable experience. That is the best way to define this expedition that begins in Cusco to enter the Tambopata Candamo Natural Reserve (a magical and beautiful world that houses an incredible variety of tropical species) and arrive, after navigating many rapids, to the famous macaw clay lick.
- From 2 to 4 passengers – US$ 2490.00 per person
- From 5 to 9 passengers – US$2090.00 per person
- From 10 to 12 passengers – US$1890.00 per person
Transportation: Private transportation Cusco – Putina Punco, river transportation to Puerto Maldonado.
Equipment: All professional rafting equipment (class V river equipment, dry bags), all camping equipment (dining tent, double tent, mat, etc.) and first aid equipment.
Staff: Safety and professional river guides (Specialized training in river rescue and first aid).
Services: Food (all meals during the expedition), accommodation (1 night of double accommodation in TRC, 1 night in a hotel in Puerto Maldonado).
Does not include: Flights (to Lima, Cusco or others not mentioned), sleeping bag, hotels or meals in Cusco and cities not mentioned in the package.
- For peruvian, passport or DNI
- Personal travel insurance
- During the tour, wear light clothing, long-sleeved polo shirts, light pants, sandals but bring a jacket just in case.
- Special clothes for rainy season.
- Personal medication if you are taking prescription medication
- Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, and a hat
- Insect repellent
- Water bottle
- Camera and spare batteries as needed.
- Extra money in small currency for personal purchases.
I want to live it!
First confirm the availability of the tour, for the number of people and the desired dates in the following link: https://mayuc.com/book-now/. Then, fill out the form below.