Inca Trek to Machu Picchu (8d/7n)
Enjoy a walk considered among the best in the world and arrive at Machu Picchu on a premium journey where you will only take your camera, water and a small backpack with you. Our porters will take care of the rest! In addition, you will access magical places rarely visited by other tourists…so if you are looking for a very special adventure, this is your best option!
Prices with 4 stars hotel
- 4 stars hotel 2 passengers – US$ 1660.00 per person
- 4 stars hotal from 3 to 5 passengers – US$ 1490.00 per person
- 4 stars hotel from 6 to 9 passengers – US$ 1380.00 per person
- 4 stars hotel from 10 to 16 passengers – US$ 1290.00 per person
Prices with 3 stars hotel
- 3 stars hotel 2 passengers – US$ 1420.00 per person
- 3 stars hotel from 3 to 5 passengers – US$ 1350.00 per person
- 3 stars hotel from 6 to 9 passengers – US$ 1270.000 per person
- 3 stars hotel from 10 to 16 passengers – US$ 1120.00 per person
Transportation: All transfers in Cusco, tourist transportation to the starting point of the trek, return train ticket to Cusco in Vistadome and transfer to the hotel.
Equipment: Kitchen equipment, tables, chairs, tents, camping equipment, sleeping bag, mat, first aid kit and oxygen bottle for emergencies.
Staff: Professional guide (English and Spanish) and cook.
Services: Food (03 breakfasts, 03 lunches, 03 dinners), porters who will carry camping equipment, food and backpacks.
Does not include: International flights, local flights or entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Mask and face shield
- Passport (Requires entrance to Machu Picchu)
- Hiking shoes
- Clothes for rain, to keep you warm and various t-shirts.
- Insect repellent, sunscreen
- Plastic poncho for rain
- Sunglasses, hat or hat for the sun
- Personal medication kit
- Walking poles and flashlight.
- Water bottle
- Student card (ISIC) if applicable
- Extra money in soles and dollars
I want to live it!
First confirm the availability of the tour, for the number of people and the desired dates in the following link: https://mayuc.com/book-now/. Then, fill out the form below.