Inca trek to Machu Picchu (2d/1n)
Do you have little time but a lot to know? Take this special package that will allow you to travel part of the Inca Trail, crossing the cloud forest and knowing iconic archaeological remains such as the Inti Punku (Gate of The Sun) until you reach the incomparable Machu Picchu. Adventure is guaranteed!
- From 2 to 3 passengers – US$ 457.00 per person
- From 4 to 8 passengers – US$ 397.00 per person
- From 9 to 16 passengers – US$ 357.00 per person
Transportation: Transfer hotel – train station, train ticket Cusco – km 104 and transfer Aguas Calientes – Cusco
Staff: Professional guide (English and Spanish)
Services: Food (01 lunch)
Does not include: Hotel for 1 night in Aguas Calientes, entrance ticket to Machu Picchu, dinner, or breakfast on the second day.
- Mask and face shield
- Original passport and copies (student card if you are students)
- Specialized footwear for hiking
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho
- Hat and gloves
- T-shirts (polo shirts)
- Swimwear (for the hot springs)
- Pants with zipper over boots or comfortable pants (no jeans)
- Rain pants
- Sunscreen (factor 25+ is recommended)
- Insect repellent (for mosquitoes, 15% deet)
- Water bottle
- Water purifying tablets (Micropur recommended)
- Toilet paper and wet wipes
- Personal medication or personal medicine box
- Camera and extra rechargeable batteries
- Flashlight with spare batteries
- Extra money for tips (optional). and for any emergency
I want to live it!
First confirm the availability of the tour, for the number of people and the desired dates in the following link: https://mayuc.com/book-now/. Then, fill out the form below.