Full day Machu Picchu (1d)
Machu Picchu is unique and this day will be memorable for you. Built in stone (with Inca engineering techniques that are still an admirable mystery to the world today) it represents the greatness of the Empire of the Incas and constitutes a world heritage site that will amaze you not only for its imposing beauty but also for its positive and powerful energy that all its visitors say they experience.
US$ 330.00 per person
Transportation: Transfer hotel-train station-hotel, train ticket in Vistadome Cusco-Aguas Calientes-Cusco, bus ticket Aguas Calientes-Machu Picchu-Aguas Calientes.
Equipment:First aid kit.
Staff: Official guide.
Services: Food (01 lunch), entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
Does not include:Hotel in Cusco or Machupicchu, breakfast, tips.
- Passport (it is requested to board the trains, buses and at the entrance to Machupicchu).
- Small backpack (less than 30 liters).
- Repellent against mosquitoes.
- Water, snacks.
- Rain Poncho or Raincoats (The weather is quite changeable, it is better to be forewarned).
- Comfortable clothes (somewhat warm) when you leave early and return late it is a bit cold, it is better to feel comfortable with its temperature.
I want to live it!
First confirm the availability of the tour, for the number of people and the desired dates in the following link: https://mayuc.com/book-now/. Then, fill out the form below.