Ausangate trek with Rainbow Mountain (4d/3n)
Much to see, do and enjoy in this super adventure that begins with a walk to Ausangate (one of the best Peruvian routes for trekking), where you can see beautiful lakes, glaciers and magnificent species native to the Andes such as the condor, Andean ibis, llamas, alpaca and many more. The perfect ending to this magical journey is to go rafting after visiting Rainbow Mountain.
- From 2 to 5 passengers – US$690.00 per person
- From 6 to more passengers – US$590.00 per person
Transportation: Transfer Cusco – Tinki, Transportation back to Cusco
Equipment: Double occupancy tents, all camping gear and first aid kit
Staff: Professional bilingual guide, cook and assistant
Services: Entrance to the Rainbow Mountain, food (all meals during the trek), muleteers and pack animals to carry the luggage, Saddle horse for the emergency.
Does not include: International flights, local flights, hotel in Cusco, additional tours, meals in the cities, laundry, liquor, sleeping bag, mat or tips.
- Mask and face shield
- Passport (Requires entrance to Machu Picchu)
- Hiking shoes
- Clothes for rain, to keep you warm at nightand various t-shirts.
- Insect repellent, sunscreen
- Plastic poncho for rain
- Sunglasses, hat or hat for the sun
- Personal medication kit
- Walking poles andflashlight.
- Water bottle
- Student card (ISIC) if applicable
- Extra money in soles and dollars
I want to live it!
First confirm the availability of the tour, for the number of people and the desired dates in the following link: https://mayuc.com/book-now/. Then, fill out the form below.